Hello friends and family! Thanks to your support, we hit our fundraising goal to support our flagship Tuesday Night Café series, keep us on schedule with archiving and uploading segments from TNC, help us develop new staff projects including an inter-generational cooking video series, and much more.
When you support Tuesday Night Project, you are joining a legacy of community members who have fought to create space for Asian American/Pacific Islander stories in Los Angeles.
Although Tuesday Night Project’s programs are free to the public and run by a devoted volunteer staff, your valuable contributions will go directly towards our hard operational costs, including (but not limited to):
- necessary sound engineering at every show
- crucial maintenance of our equipment and supplies
- food to fuel our staff, artists, and volunteers at our shows and meetings
- the continuation of archiving, digitizing, and making available (for free) 19 years of shows (that’s well over 500 hours of footage!)
- the many other costs that it takes to fund our shows, our workshops, our planning meetings, and our touring programs!
- the continuation and growth of special, intimate programs to support our artists and community partnerships, including creative expression and art+community workshops and TNTalks: a conversation series (made possible in part by the California Endowment but we want to keep them growing into the future)!
Every donation --from $5 to $500-- gets us closer to our goal of $13,000!
Donate online now:
Prefer to give in person? At our shows staff members will be equipped with Square, so that you can donate using your credit card at Tuesday Night Cafe!
Prefer to donate by check?
Checks be made out to LTSC/Tuesday Night Project and mailed to our fiscal receiver at:
Little Tokyo Service Center
231 E 3rd St., Suite G-106
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Have you already given? Looking for other ways to contribute?
Invite friends, family, and community members to also give, spread the word, and to join our July 18, August 1, and August 15 shows!
Once again, from the Tuesday Night Project Family: